Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nathan Followill Had A Royal Battle on A Recent Trip to The U.K.

Nathan Followill Had A Royal Battle on A Recent Trip to The U.K.
Nathan Followill Challenged Prince Harry for Ping Pong Contest

star Nathan Followill had a royal battle on a recent trip to the U.K. - he challenged Prince Harry to a ping pong contest. The "Sex on Fire" hitmaker met the British royal at London's O2 Arena and invited him to take part in a table tennis competition.

Followill's bandmates urged the rocker to go easy on the Prince - but he refused - and won. He tells Britain's The Sun, "We're still pretty wide-eyed about meeting dignitaries but he's the cool prince I think. He picked up a ping pong bat backstage and we went at it."

"I'm not sure what the etiquette is when you play a prince at table tennis, but hey, I'm a king aren't I? A king trumps a prince. I think the other guys thought, 'Maybe you should let a real prince win.' But he is so tall and he's got military training so I figured he can look after himself. It was a hard-fought battle but I took him in the end."


 

mbt shoes schuhe mbt mbt sale scarpe mbt zapatos mbt mbt shoes clearance mbt sale mbt shoes reviews mbt schuhe günstig mbt schuhe auslaufmodelle ebay mbt schuhe mbt schuhe schweiz mbt shop

No comments:

Post a Comment