Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mariah Carey Refuses to Put on Flats

Mariah Carey Refuses to Put on Flats
Mariah Carey

is unhappy with her concerned husband's choice of footwear for her now she's expecting his child - not all the flat shoes he has bought her fit her sense of style. Carey's man went public last week with his thoughts about his pregnant wife's footwear fetish, insisting he wanted her to climb down from her high-heels and opt for more sensible shoes now she's with child.

After a comical row with Carey on his radio show, Cannon revealed plans to go shopping for flats for his wife - and spent last weekend picking the most appropriate footwear for a pregnant woman. But Carey wasn't impressed. She says, "He's really trying to be responsible about it... He came home with all these bags and I'm looking and I'm like, 'Aw, that was really sweet!' I'm looking at them, trying to be nice... because I'm a little specific about my stuff."

"Every one of them had that thing... between the toe, like a regular flip-flop and that just doesn't work... My feet repel that." But Carey intends to get serious about starting her own flat shoe collection - and that starts with learning how to walk properly. The "Hero" singer explains, "Ever since I was little... I would walk on my tippy-toes and I didn't know why; it's just how my feet are."


 

air max 1 air max 2010 air max 95 air max 360 nike shox nike shox nz tenis nike shox nike r4 shox nike shox turbo nike sb nike dunk sb nike sb shoes nike sb high nike sb low

No comments:

Post a Comment